Saturday, October 1, 2016

Today I'm going to talk about a place that I would like to visit before I die, this is the city of Manchester.  One of the most important objectives in my life is to reach professional studies abroad, so for me traveling is essential.  In my particular case, Manchester means the city of football and for that reason I'd like to stay there a year minimum to study something related with football, coaching maybe.  This could sound a little weird but I think that football is absolutely connected with sociology because I believe that what happens inside the field says a lot about the kind of human interactions that all of us can have in our common life. Also, I have to mention that Manchester is not just a city with an enormous football tradicion, it has one of the biggest industrial history, what's not irrelevant at all, to someone (me) who wants to find the connection between football and sociology.

Thanks for reading, regards!

1 comment:

  1. Manchester has a huge rep for partying and pub culture as well

    ReplyDelete