Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello people, today I'm going to write about something that personally I don't like very much, I will talk about reading.  I know it is kind of weird that someone who's studying sociology (me) doesn't like to read, because this career demands to do it over and over again, but you have to believe me when I say that I just don't like it.  I wanted to explain this because I don't read on my free time, so at this moment I am not reading anything apart from my academic obligations.  This doesn't mean that I don't read at all, I read a lot of things, but only those that are absolutely necessary. For example, in the past two weeks I have been reading about epistemologic schools of thought for the epistemology subject, because this sunday I have to send an essay talking about two of this schools, neopositivism and phenomenology.  It's also very funny because I love to learn this kind of things, I consider to acquire knowledge one of the most incredible things in the world, but even so I hate the act of stay alone just looking a peace of paper, instead of doing anything else, like spending time with family and friends or maybe doing sports, It makes me feel like reading is a waste of time (I know it is not, but that's what I feel when I do it).          

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gonzalo, I read your post and remenber that I must read much for make the test epistemologic and read for theory :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. epistemologic is a very good thing to read <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t understand how you do not like reading and surprising me that read all for the university.

    ReplyDelete